With all of the volatility in the stock market and uncertainty about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), some are concerned…
Welcome to Orlando!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Report Studies ‘Credit Invisibility’ in HUD-Assist Households It’s hard for low-income renters to move up if they don’t…
homestead, orange country florida, orange county, florida, orlando, how to file, homestead, how to file homestead in florida,…
"We solve real estate problems."
Our team provides solutions for many circumstances.
- Bad, insufficient or no credit history.
- Need downpayment or closing cost assistance.
- Difficulty qualifying for a mortgage.
- Out-of-state or country relocation.
- Foreign or out-of-state investors.
- Investors or flippers needing help finding deals.
- FSBO or expired listings.
- Foreclosures or pre-foreclosures.
- Distressed properties.
- Can’t afford mortgage payments.
- Death of family members.
- Newly divorced.
- Prefer cash buyers.
- Limited time or money.
- Lack of training and mentorship.
- Lack of broker or team support.
- High monthly and transaction fees.
- High commission split and no cap.
- Trouble generating leads.
- Outdated technology.
- Limited or no office space.
- Limited or no opportunity to grow.
Get in touch with our professional real estate expert.
Meet Tynna Rau
Born and raised in the Philippines, entrepreneur and wakeskate athlete, Tynna Rau moved to Orlando after graduating from college to chase her dreams. After testing the waters on a few different career paths, her entrepreneurial spirit found its home in real estate. As an accomplished athlete, Tynna is no stranger to hard work, determination and commitment which has helped provide excellent service to her clients. Aside from her commitment to excellent service, Tynna also highly values honesty and integrity.
As a Realtor, Tynna’s first priority is to make her clients happy. She listens to her clients goals to achieve the desired outcome in every transaction. She strives to ensure that the home buying (or selling) process is fun, easy and stress-free. Her specialty is helping first-time homebuyers access loan and down payment assistance programs that can increase their buying power. Tynna is also an investor-friendly real estate agent, she’s very familiar with the market and understands the basics of calculating cap rates, ARVs, and cash flow that helps investors maximize their profit. Tynna’s clients can count on her to be available any time of the day when they have a question or concern.
When Tynna’s not assisting her real estate clients, she can be found on the water either wakeskating, surfing or underneath it free diving with her husband and friends. She also loves to travel and shoot film photography.